The decisions, first to work with an egg donor and then who your donor will be, are huge and can be emotionally fraught. It can help to have a complete overview of the process, from start to finish, including all the potential delays and obstacles.
We’ll discuss topics including:
- [3:32] The typical timeline for working with an egg donor, starting with selection of a donor all the way through retrieval.
- [9:05] An overview of every possible delay you might experience during a fresh egg donor cycle.
- [20:52] How will your donor be monitored during the medical phase, and what happens if something doesn’t go as expected?
- [28:36] The debate between frozen vs. fresh cycles.
- [30:08] What the live birth statistics tell us and why so many IPs still prefer fresh egg donor cycles despite it not being the fastest.
Links for more resources
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
On the blog: Three Tips to Save Time and Money When Pursuing Egg Donation
On the blog: How Do I Find Specific Types of Egg Donors?
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be honored if you took the time to rate and review our podcast! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Other Ways to Enjoy this Post
Read the Transcript
-Coming Soon –