There are so many charitable organizations out there, it can be hard to know which ones to turn to in times of need, or in times of abundance when you are looking to share your generosity. On today’s episode, Eloise highlights 12 non-profit organizations that are changing lives in the infertility, reproductive health, and trying-to-conceive community.
From large-scale national organizations to more localized support groups and specialized advocacy groups, Eloise has firsthand knowledge and experience working with founders, members, beneficiaries, and other participants of each highlighted organization.
Eloise covers topics such as:
- Fertility Within Reach, a national advocacy and education organization dedicated to making fertility treatments and care more accessible and affordable
- The Tinina Q. Cade Foundation, a nonprofit that has helped more than 120 families with financial assistance for IVF, fertility care, adoption, and surrogacy expenses
- Support and advocacy groups specifically for Black woman and women of color facing infertility and/or reproductive health challenges. Highlighted organizations include the Broken Brown Egg, Endo Black, and Fertility for Colored Girls
- Groups like the Black Women’s Health Imperative and Black Mamas Matter Alliance who are leading the charge for equity in reproductive healthcare and effecting change at a legislative level
- Organizations for the LGBTQ+ community such as Family Equality
- Condition-specific support groups for women who suffer from uterine fibroids, PCOS, and endometriosis
- Organizations such as Sisters in Loss and Daughters of Hannah that help women, particularly women of color, cope with and heal from pregnancy and infant loss
Links to the organizations highlighted on todays episode:
- Fertility Within Reach: https://www.fertilitywithinreach.org/
- Tinina Q. Cade Foundation: https://cadefoundation.org/
- EM*Power Donation: https://empowerdonation.com
- The Broken Brown Egg: https://thebrokenbrownegg.org/
- The White Dress Project: https://www.thewhitedressproject.org/
- PCOS Challenge: https://www.pcoschallenge.org/
- Endo Black: https://www.endoblack.org/
- Black Women’s Health Initiative: https://bwhi.org/
- Fertility for Colored Girls: https://www.fertilityforcoloredgirls.org/
- Black Mamas Matter Alliance: https://blackmamasmatter.org/
- Family Equality: https://www.familyequality.org
- Sisters in Loss Foundation: https://sistersinloss.com/
- Our Miracle Child: https://ourmiraclechild.com/
- Daughters of Hannah: https://www.facebook.com/daughtersofhannah/
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be honored if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”