In this episode of Fertility Café, Eloise gets to talk with Brooke Quinn of Carrot Fertility about the inclusion of employee benefits that offer fertility care and family building support such as adoption and surrogacy. It’s important for both employers and employees to understand the advantages and costs of including fertility care and benefits packages. We want to encourage employees to ask about their fertility care eligibility and want to encourage employers to include this needed service into their benefits packages. As fertility care is ever-evolving, this is an important topic that we are going to talk about in depth today.
Brooke Quinn is Chief Customer Officer at Carrot Fertility, the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans.
Carrot is built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes. Carrot’s clinically-managed program includes fertility preservation like egg and sperm freezing, IVF, donor and gestational carrier services, adoption, and pregnancy support. Family Inceptions is newly partnered with Carrot.
In this episode, Eloise and Brooke talk about:
- Why family building benefits have taken so long to be added to some benefits and still aren’t standard in every workplace
- How a lot of the current fertility benefits offered aren’t fully inclusive
- Why it’s so important for employers to offer family-building benefits
- How employees can start the conversation with their employer about adding these benefits
- Brooke on LinkedIn
- Brooke on Twitter
- Carrot Fertility on Instagram
- Carrot Fertility’s Podcast: BabySteps
- A History of Employer-Sponsored Healthcare: https://www.griffinbenefits.com/blog/history-of-employer-sponsored-healthcare
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Us Surrogacy Map
- On the blog: A Beginner’s Guide to Fertility Acronyms
- On the podcast: Ep 35 | Infertility Epidemic
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be honored if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”