How does Roe v Wade affect the IVF industry? How does it impact egg donation and freezing eggs? How does it affect freezing embryos? There is so much more detail that seems to have been missed when making the decision to overturn Roe v Wade. In this episode of Fertility Cafe, we cover these questions and more about how Roe v Wade affects the different situations that people face when choosing to explore their fertility option. Learn about how it affects surrogates who end up with a multiples pregnancy and are asked or desire to reduce their pregnancies, individuals who face health risks during pregnancy, and the legal aspect between the intended parents and surrogates from expert, Chelsea Caldwell.
Chelsea Caldwell, Esq. is a founding partner of Midwest Fertility Law Group, PLC and exclusively focuses her practice on Assisted Reproduction, helping clients worldwide seeking to build their families through methods such as surrogacy, gamete donation, and embryo donation. Chelsea also serves as the Director of Legal Services for Family Inceptions, and is a proud mother of twins by IVF.
- Chelsea Caldwell on LinkedIn
- Chelsea Caldwell on Facebook
- Chelsea Caldwell on Instagram
- Fertility Within Reach
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: IVF Injections: What To Expect & How To Deal With Them More Proactively
- On the blog: Surrogate vs Gestational Carrier
- On the podcast: Ep 59: Advocacy Groups: Highlighting Important Organizations
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”