What is it really like for egg donors? What are their motivations for donating? What is their experience? How do they feel about known versus anonymous donations? We talked to one egg donor about her take on these questions.
Rai is a 6-time egg donor. Despite struggling with long-term health complications due to her donations, she is proud to be an egg donor and looks back on the process and the families she contributed to fondly. She is eager to help other donors or potential donors make the right decisions for themselves knowing the health risks.
- Rai Hyde on Facebook
- Rai Hyde on Instagram
- Rai Hyde on LinkedIn
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Will Being an Egg Donor Impact My Own Fertility?
- On the blog: IVF Injections: What To Expect & How To Deal With Them More Proactively
- On the podcast: Ep 63: Meeting My Egg Donor Baby
- On the podcast: Ep 15: Egg Donor, Do You REALLY Understand the Egg Donation Process?
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”