What is it really like for surrogates? What are their motivations for being gestational carriers? What is their experience like? How do they feel about being close – or not – with their IPs? What is the most important thing that they really need from agencies and IPs? In this episode, we’ll talk to Heathyr Suhr about her take on these questions.
Heathyr is a single mom to her 7 year old best friend. She is a 2x surrogate who loves pregnancy, helping create families, and helping educate other women on the ups and downs of surrogacy.
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Becoming A Surrogate: What’s Carrying Someone Else’s Baby Like?
- On the blog: Potential Surrogate? 6 Red Flags When Selecting A Surrogacy Agency
- On the podcast: Ep 8: Six-Time Egg Donor & Three-Time Surrogate Eloise Shares Story
- On the podcast: Ep 2: Surrogacy 101: When It Takes a Village To Start a Family
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”