What is it really like for intended parents? What is the experience like? How does one cope with watching another woman carry her child? How can couples come together to share this experience and make it a positive one throughout? We’ll talk to one Intended Mother about her take on these questions and more.
Amy Oguntala and her husband are intended parents via surrogacy. They are currently on their third pregnancy.
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Understanding The Basics of IVF and Step-by-step IVF Process
- On the blog: How Does Surrogacy Work? The Basics for Anyone Considering Surrogacy
- On the podcast: Ep 61: Egg Donors, Surrogates & IP Relationships
- On the podcast: Ep 35: Infertility Epidemic
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”