In this season 5 kickoff episode, we will focus on empowerment and advocacy for everyone involved in the family-building journey including surrogates, egg donors, and intended parents. Season 5 brings us to an exciting milestone, our 100th episode, which highlights new scientific developments in infertility research.
I’m Eloise Drane, Founder of Family Inceptions, the first surrogacy and egg donation agency in the state of Georgia and the first Black-owned surrogacy and egg donation agency in the United States.
I created the Fertility Cafe podcast as a free resource to answer the biggest questions intended parents, egg donors, and surrogates are facing as they consider third-party reproduction.
- Eloise Drane on LinkedIn
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: LGBT Surrogacy – Learning Your Options In Achieving Parenthood
- On the podcast: Ep 48 | Kellee Stewart on Fertility Awareness & Egg Advocacy
- On the podcast: Ep 50 | Fertility Insurance with Jason Smith
- On the podcast: Ep 54 | Fertility Care for Minority Populations with Dr. Tia
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”