This episode is all about taking the reins by advocating for yourself. Self-advocacy is the ability to speak up for yourself and ask for what you need, allowing you to have control over important decisions that affect your life. I’m going to talk about why everyone in the 3PR process – Intended Parents, surrogates, and egg donors – need to advocate for themselves to ensure the entire journey is as successful as possible.
I’m Eloise Drane, Founder of Family Inceptions, the first surrogacy and egg donation agency in the state of Georgia and the first Black-owned surrogacy and egg donation agency in the United States.
I created the Fertility Cafe podcast as a free resource to answer the biggest questions intended parents, egg donors, and surrogates are facing as they consider third-party reproduction.
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- On the blog: How Long Is The Egg Donation Process
- On the blog: Ten Things That Will Make You an Ideal Surrogate
- On the podcast: Ep 31 | What I Wish I Knew As A Surrogate
- On the podcast: Ep 51 | When It Takes A Village To Start A Family
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”