In today’s episode, host Eloise Drane gives her insight into the ins and outs of choosing an IVF clinic. With over two decades of experience in the infertility industry, Eloise has seen it all! From state-of-the-art clinics to single practitioners who offer highly personalized service, she’ll discuss what to look for, what to avoid, and how to evaluate success rates when shopping for a fertility clinic.
Eloise covers questions and topics such as:
- How do you evaluate a fertility clinic’s success rates? And do those numbers really matter, anyway?
- The advantages and disadvantages of different types of IVF clinics. Should you choose to work with a solo practitioner, a large practice, or something in between? What about a hospital or university-affiliated clinic?
- The who’s who of clinic staff, and how to get all the details on their qualifications.
- Some red flags to watch out for. Pro tip: be skeptical of anyone who guarantees a certain outcome.
- Specific questions to ask about the technical capabilities and procedures in the clinic’s lab.
- The all-important question of cost, and how to evaluate a clinic’s shared risk, refund, or financing programs.
Links for more resources
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Understanding the Basics of IVF
- On the blog: Being Thankful for IVF Technology
- Find your unique path to parenthood: https://familyinceptions.com/parents/
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be honored if you took the time to rate and review our podcast! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!