One of my focus areas in this podcast is destigmatizing surrogacy and setting the record straight. We live in a world with new and evolving family-building choices, yet there is still a veil of mystery, suspicion, and misunderstanding over this topic. It’s time we open up the conversation and lift that veil. Join me as I take a deep dive into what surrogacy is, who it’s for, as well as the importance of understanding all aspects of surrogacy for both potential surrogates and Intended Parents.
I’m Eloise Drane, Founder of Family Inceptions, the first surrogacy and egg donation agency in the state of Georgia and the first Black-owned surrogacy and egg donation agency in the United States.
I created the Fertility Cafe podcast as a free resource to answer the biggest questions intended parents, egg donors, and surrogates are facing as they consider third-party reproduction.
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- On the blog: What Disqualifies You from Being a Surrogate? Your Questions Answered
- On the blog: Surrogate vs Gestational Carrier
- On the podcast: Ep 73 | Baby Bonding During & After Surrogacy
- On the podcast: Ep 80 | First Hand Stories from an Intended Mother
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And, of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”