In this episode of Fertility Café, Eloise gets to talk with Kellee Stewart about proactive fertility, egg freezing, and the importance of checking your fertility status. Kellee will also be discussing the unknowns and the remaining challenges to a fully claimed proactive family-building experience. With the advent of egg freezing and more widely available modern fertility testing, women may now take a more proactive approach to their fertility.
Kellee Stewart is a writer, producer, and actress last seen in Ava Duvernay’s Cherish the Day and just wrapped her recurring roles in CW’s hit show All American and Netflix’s On My Block. Kellee wrote and sold her screenplay 29 Eggs, based on her personal fertility journey, to a major television network. The project is currently in the last stages of development, and though COVID paused its production, it did not stop Kellée from hitting the podcast and hosting rounds as a self-proclaimed “egg advocate” where she continues to promote proactive fertility health and knowledge.
Kellee is the creator and host of Warrior Wednesdays IG Live fertility talk show along with other fertility projects coming to your tv soon.
In this episode, Eloise and Kellee talk about:
- The importance of proactive fertility and planning ahead.
- What to look out for and the types of questions you should be asking.
- How to be aware of your fertility status regardless of where you are in life.
- Why we have a responsibility to educate ourselves and future generations.
- Learn more about Kellee Stewart on her site: Warrior Wednesdays
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
- On the blog: Us Surrogacy Map
- On the blog: A Beginner’s Guide to Fertility Acronyms
- On the podcast: Ep 35 | Infertility Epidemic
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be honored if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”