In this episode, we will focus on the lack of access to surrogacy, the prohibitive cost of it, and the need to raise awareness around this issue. I will interview Zach French, co-founder of Gift of Surrogacy. The goal of this non-profit organization is to gift grants that cover the full cost of a surrogate journey to someone with a medical diagnosis that prevents them from having children on their own and would not otherwise be able to afford one.
Zach French is an entrepreneur, lawyer, podcast host and technologist in Atlanta. Throughout his entire career, he has focused on building better connections for thriving ecosystems with three pillars — education, sales, and strategy. He has been involved in numerous nonprofits. Leveraging this experience, Zach and his wife Alexandra founded Gift of Surrogacy. Zach is on a mission to help build more families and proliferate the entire surrogacy ecosystem.
- Learn more about Gift of Surrogacy Organization
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- On the blog: How To Support Yourself As An Intended Parent
- On the blog: Fertility and Family Building Grants and Financial Assistance Programs
- On the podcast: Ep 54 | Fertility Care for Minority Populations with Dr. Tia
- On the podcast: Ep 59 | Advocacy Groups: Highlighting Important Organizations
- On the podcast: Ep 67 | 10 Ways to Cut Surrogacy Costs
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”