In this episode, we’ll be talking about what it’s like for Intended Parents from abroad to navigate third-party reproduction within the US. I interview new parents, Charlie and Tom Farrant, to talk about what their family-building journey was like, starting out at home in the UK, where paid surrogacy is not allowed. We talk about their experience, first navigating infertility issues, coping with the attitudes surrounding third-party reproduction in the UK, and then investigating how they might pursue having a baby via surrogacy in the States.
Charlie and Tom Farrant
Charlie and Tom are a couple from the UK living with their 6-month-old son, Bertie, born in South Carolina via surrogate. Tom works as a pilot and Charlie is a Registered Dietitian and blogger at therunnerbeans.com.
- Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
- Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
- On the blog: How Family Inceptions Can Help You Find the Right Surrogate
- On the blog: International Surrogacy UK: Become A Parent Through US Surrogacy
- On the podcast: Ep 01 | You Have the Right to Create Your Dream Family
- On the podcast: Ep 11 | Surrogacy Laws You Should Know Before Starting
Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And, of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
Podcast Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”